Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Post

Hello World!

I finally caved in and started a blog, with the goal of reaching out to potential sponsors, and fellow runners. I am currently a senior Civil Engineering major at the University of Delaware. I had been a varsity member on the track XC teams for three years, beginning freshman year, until the University in its infinite wisdom surprised the team and the Delaware running community last January by cutting the men's cross country and outdoor track teams (indoor track had already been cut two years prior). Since then I have turned my focus towards high-profile road races and the UDXC/TF club team races. I hope to continue improving and climb through the ranks in the hopes of making a living doing what I love. If you want to contact me, my email is agweaver@udel.edu and I also have a public training log on athleticore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment